Parents: We Have Lovely Baby Gender Reveal Ideas for Family and Friend Events
View our baby gender reveal ideas and paraphernalia for that big moment in your life. We love assisting parents and their friends who are entrusted with the secret until it is disclosed. Take a look at our fabulous products if you’re making the party arrangements.
When Buying Gender Reveal Decorations, Consider This
Do the parents know? Decide whether you want to surprise them and the guests or if the participants should have the answer while the parents do not. Should you obtain gender-neutral or blue and pink gender-specific ornaments? Is the baby’s name going to be announced at the party?
- The new life calls for celebration and festivity. Don’t wait for your friend to plan a shower 24 to 32 weeks into your pregnancy. Rejoice with your loved ones as soon as you know whether you are expecting a boy or a girl.
Do both if finances and other circumstances allow as guests are not expected to bring gifts to a reveal. Some people combine the two occasions.
Trends Concerning Gender Reveal Ideas You Should Know
Whereas you are creative enough to come up with a few of your own, we also have fun themes and ideas that will make your party special.
- The gender reveal Holi powder explosion hockey pucks and golf-, soccer-, tennis-, basket-, and baseballs serve the same merry purpose. These contain harmless, environmentally friendly, bio-degradable dust in vibrant blue and pink. They are available in a set of two in either colour to reveal the baby’s gender with a joyful puff.
- Get our pre-filled, bio-degradable gender reveal confetti cannon, suitable for outdoor and indoor use. Twist it and BANG! – your loved ones will know your secret. Ask for one of each colour if you’re not sure yet, and you’re covered. If you know whether you are having a boy or a girl, just get two of the same. Choose between circular and rectangular lightly coloured tissue confetti.
Do you want a customised gender reveal cannon with streamers instead? Would you prefer an electric or manual model or different colours such as orange, red, brown, or green? View all the options and get in touch with our special effects team.
About FX Factory
We put a black sticker seal over our gender reveal confetti container’s top to hide the contents. Please select surprise when you choose the gender online if you don’t want it to be known yet.
Contact us, send an email or give us a call.
Make a Statement at Your Party with a Confetti Cannon
Whether it’s your wedding, birthday party, anniversary, or New Year’s celebration, a confetti cannon will add fun and flair to your festivities. Confetti adds extra ambience to any event making it more festive. The use of confetti dates back to the 1700s when people who immigrated to America by ship used to tear up old recipes and throw them overboard in celebration of no longer having to use what they referred to as “disgusting recipes”. During the 1800s in Milan, they used disks made from leftover silk as confetti in parades.
If it’s your wedding day, consider using a confetti cannon instead of having your guests throw rice. These will make for more colourful photographs, and you won’t have to worry about birds eating the rice and getting hurt. FX Factory stocks several handheld and electric cannons and refill packs. You can custom order your cannon with whatever colour confetti you like to match the colour scheme of your event.
Tips Regarding a Confetti Cannon in Sydney
When you decide to use confetti cannons you need to take a few things into consideration. Firstly, you need to take into account what event you will be using the cannon at. If it’s a New Year’s party, you may want to use an electric cannon that will go off at midnight. Should you want confetti at your wedding or birthday party, using handheld ones will work better as your guests will get to join in the festivities. Whichever one you choose, always remember to follow the instructions carefully to avoid any injuries. Here are a few more tips to getting the most out of these colourful and festive devices.
- Use the wind. It may seem obvious, but many people forget to take wind direction into consideration before they let off their confetti cannons. Remember that the confetti will flow with the wind, so if you are using confetti at your wedding be sure that your guests are standing in the right position so that the confetti will blow towards you.
- Choose the right size. The size of the confetti you use will depend on the number of cannons you have. Confetti needs room to float, and if you use large pieces with many cannons, it will clump together instead of floating all around you. Speak to us, and we will advise you on the right type of confetti you should use for your event.
- Colour co-ordination. There are two ways to choose the colour of the confetti to use. One, you may want to use the same colour as the colour scheme of your event, or you may want a colour that is in contrast so that these pieces of paper stand out in photographs. If you are using the confetti at an elegant affair, you don’t want something too colourful , and perhaps gold and silver might be a better choice.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding a Handheld Confetti Cannon
There is a lot more to using a handheld cannon than you may think. While the theory behind it is simple enough, there are other factors you need to remember before you simply release the confetti. Many people will just release the confetti without taking into consideration the wind direction, where the couple is standing, should it be a wedding, or if other people are in the way, which may cause injuries. Here are a few ways to avoid making these mistakes.
- Timing is everything. Be sure to release your confetti at the right time during the event. Remember to inform your guests as to when they should use their cannons.
- The right confetti. There are many different types of confetti available, from plain colours to glitter ones. Be sure to choose the right type for your party.
- Biodegradable confetti. If your event is an outdoor gathering, no need to worry about the environmental impact as all our confetti is 100% biodegradable.
When Buying Confetti Cannon in Bulk Consider This
Each event is different and unique, and because of this, the number of confetti cannons you need will differ. By taking a few factors into consideration, it will determine what type and how many cannons you need. Here are a few things to remember.
- How many will you need. Before you order your cannons consider what the event is, how large is the venue, and how many guests there will be. When you take all the factors into consideration, you will get an idea of how many cannons you should order.
- Streamers versus confetti. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing what type of confetti you can use. You can choose to use a glitter cannon or even streamers. The choice is yours.
- Noise. When it comes to using confetti cannons you need to consider the noise they emit, be sure that you are not violating any noise laws before you use them. Also, consider if there will be any animals or small children around that may be affected.
Why Trust FX Factory Regarding Confetti Cannon Australia
We believe in the joy and fun that special effects can bring to any party. With our pride in our customer service, we guarantee that you will be satisfied with all the products we stock. Whether you want to use confetti for a gender reveal party or make a photoshoot pop using coloured power cannons, we stock it all. Simply choose which product you want, and within 24 hours of confirmation, we will deliver it to your door across Australia. Should you be unhappy with your product or no longer require it, you are eligible for a full refund if you return the product within 14 days and in its original, unopened packaging. We also offer our customers an exchange policy should they decide to use a different product.
For more information about our products, contact us today.